Colorado Reproductive Endocrinology accepts referrals from OB-GYN clinics, doctors, family practitioners, and medical specialists, as well as self referrals. To make an appointment, you can call (303) 321-7115 or send us an email. Physicians can also fill out the electronic form on the right side of this page to refer a patient.
After scheduling your first appointment, we will contact you to confirm any needed details before you come in. You can download and fill out new patient forms by clicking here.
If you have previously undergone treatment, please make sure to bring a copy of any relevant medical files. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have concerning your initial visit with us. There is seldom more than a two-week wait for an initial consultation appointment.
Referral to CRE is recommended for:
- A female patient under age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for one year
- A female patient over age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for six months
- Patients who have risk factors for blocked fallopian tubes
- Patients with irregular menstrual cycles or ovulatory problems
- Any single females who want to have a child
- Patients where male factor infertility is present