Refer A Patient
CRE is here to make your patient’s journey to becoming pregnant as efficient as possible. Many infertility issues that patients face are often resolved with moderate treatment approaches like medication or intrauterine insemination.
Referral to CRE is recommended for:
- A female patient under age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for one year
- A female patient over age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for six months
- Patients who have risk factors for blocked fallopian tubes
- Patients with irregular menstrual cycles or ovulatory problems
- Any single females who want to have a child
- Patients where male factor infertility is present
How to Refer
Colorado Reproductive Endocrinology accepts referrals from OB-GYN clinics, doctors, family practitioners, and medical specialists, as well as self referrals. To make an appointment, you can call (303) 321-7115 or send us an email. Physicians can also choose to fill out the electronic form on the right side of this page to refer a patient.